So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Monday, May 5, 2014

The Wow Factor!

On the Monday morning after signing all the PADI forms we sped our way toward the island in our dive boat Tornado, steered by Snake, our Captain.




Our starlets for the week were positioned strategically around the boat, around the clean linen, food for the week and our luggage. The weather was great and we already knew that if we had a good trip to Tom Owens Caye, we would get a dive in. 



Snake Our Captain

Underwater Dancer, Annie Oakley and the Sundance Kid
Michael Douglas, Lara Croft, & Underwater Dancer
Babe Ruth, Wonder Woman, Simon & Tracey

Drum Major, Babe Ruth, Wonder Woman

The Wonderful Audrey Hepburn

Our destination of Tom Owens Caye


No comments:

Post a Comment