So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Thursday, December 5, 2013

Earning the Right to Wear the Tee-shirt.

Today (Tues 3rd) I speared two lionfish!  That makes a body count of three for me. 

Me Lining up a Lion Fish - to capture it without damaging any corals



Got It!


I get to do more tomorrow. - Yeahhy

 
Jason our Marine Biologist, and Paul my dive buddy on this dive

Thanks to Polly, Tracy, Simon, and Jason, for the training. 


All in all a full on day with a full body count of 34 #lionfish for everyone's efforts for this week by end of Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment