So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Monday, November 25, 2013

A Short Note On the Weekends B & B

Just look at this place.  Mandy and Dave Victory, what do you think?.  This is a B & B with a difference and I have to say it's a long time since I have stayed anywhere quite so magical and calming.

This is the ideal de-stress location, at which  to wind down from work before going off on a diving trip.  My room is spotless, the views are outstanding, and the quiet welcome simply a touch of class. If you ever fancy staying here - The details of this establishment can be found here. 

The Coral House Inn



And before you ask - Yes I would absolutely stay here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment