So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Good Morning PG and it's Sunday

Well good morning from PG.  Before you run for the monkey tea, it's what the locals call Punta Gorda.  

And this is the view this morning from the pool deck. 


So this being Belize and all, the monkeys, affectionately known as the "howlers", woke me to the sunrise - better than a cockerel. :-)

Last nights tea was spent in Asha's bar. A little seafood eatery Rastafarian style, perched on a deck over the sea. 



The menu was on the wall and in true rasta style "prepared and served with love" 

I have to say the prawn curry, served with rice 'n' beans, and salad.  Washed down with a bottle of Guinness, followed by a cup of tea - was just delicious. 

So I'm off on a jungle tour now - in a kayak.  Embarressingly I have forgotten my waterproof coat.  In my defence I was expecting to mostly be under water! 

Until later :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment