So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Saturday, November 23, 2013

The final leg to South Belize

Anyway - the last leg of my trip to Punto Gorda was beautiful.  The last leg of my trip was completed on a 12 seater plane. 

 The pilot had been flying in Belize for over 30 yrs. The views were stunning. 


Yes that small dark road going no where was the landing strip. 

My room for the weekend is amazing. And the views of the sea and cemetery are slightly ethereal. 



And as for the dead people - who cares? The calm and the quiet after 2 days of travelling is good for the soul! (Sorry - couldn't resist) 


So - I'm off for a rum and coke! Catch up tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment