So why?

Off on a diving trip with a difference, - A holiday but helping to restore ecosystem balance on the reefs...... I couldn't resist.

A promise was made by ReefCI the NGO I went to work with that I would make a difference.

I did!
(this blog will not be grammatically correct - this I know -don't complain - just enjoy, and laugh at me if you can't laugh with me. ;-)


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Look where I am staying! - Tom Owen’s Caye

It has to be said that this place  is amazing.




I arrived with our group to a small paradise island, complete with its’ own grey water recycling and generator that only runs for a small amount of time.

My early morning view showed a sea that was very still. 
This was before our Pre-dive briefing.  So the sun had only just risen.
The room with all the clothes drying outside is mine and I am sharing it with Stephanie who currently hails from New York


The island is Bijoux and they have even provided us with a sports  complex - although I havent played yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment